OPR is pleased to announce a three-hour in-depth seminar to help local governments comply with recent American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding. This free webinar will be hosted by OPR and presented by CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen).
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Identify how to apply the most recent Treasury guidance including the final rule release
- Describe and implement common practices in Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (CSLFRF) grant management
- Identify eligible uses of funds
- Identify compliance issues and common pitfalls
Remember to also register for OPR’s 2022 Federal Grants Webinar Series for more opportunities to learn about the federal grants process.
11:05 a.m.–11:25 a.m. | CLA ARPA Portal Solution Demonstration
11:25 a.m.–11:55 a.m. | ARPA Reporting
Who should attend this program?
Governmental staff involved in CSLFRF grant management
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Overview
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- Recommended CPE: 3 credits Specialized Knowledge
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
CPE Sponsor Policies
For more information regarding CliftonLarsonAllen’s CPE Sponsor policies, contact Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org