Wednesday, July 1, 2020
1:00pm to 2:00pm
Taking full effect this summer, SB 743 will ensure that new development projects are built in a way that allows Californians to drive less. The goal is more communities where we can travel shorter distances during our daily routines, spending less time behind the wheel and more time doing the things we love.
Join us for a conversation on how this change will make California more connected and healthier for all.
- Kate Gordon, Director, Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR)
- Toks Omishakin, Director, California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Ashley Swearengin, President/CEO, Central Valley Community Foundation
- Chanell Fletcher, Executive Director, ClimatePlan
- Seleta Reynolds, Director, Los Angeles Department of Transportation
For more information on SB 743, please visit: