The requirement in CEQA Guidelines Section 15064.3 to use vehicle miles traveled (VMT) as the metric for transportation analysis takes effect on Thursday, July 1, 2020.
In order to assist with any last-minute issues that arise, OPR will be holding weekly office hours every Wednesday from 10am to 12 noon between now and the end of June, each focusing on a different topic.
- May 27 - Implementing in Rural Areas
- June 3 - Other Land Uses Beyond Residential, Office, and Retail
- June 10 - Tiering, Other Legal Topics
- June 17 - To Be Determined
- June 24 - To Be Determined
If you have questions on SB 743 that you would like answered during office hours, send them to email@example.com. Questions must be received prior to June 17th.