TAC Quarterly Meeting – December 11, 2020
Due to the continuing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, the Office of Planning and Research is hosting this working group meeting virtually.
9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
General Meeting Resources
Meeting Agenda and Materials
Item 1 | Welcome & Roll Call
Item 2 | Approval of Draft Minutes for 6/26/2020 and 10/2/2020
Item 3 | State Agency Report Out
- State Agency Council members will provide updates on state adaptation programs and efforts.
Item 4 | ICARP Updates
- ICARP staff will provide programmatic updates on the Adaptation Clearinghouse, a recently awarded FEMA CTP grant, and the ICARP Prop 84 Wildfire Grants.
Item 5 | OPR’s Wildfire Hazard Planning Technical Advisory
- OPR staff will provide an overview of the recently released OPR Draft Wildfire Hazard Planning Technical Advisory (TA), including an overview of the current public comment process.
Item 6 | ICARP TAC Workgroup Updates
- Insurance and Natural Hazards: California Climate Insurance Working Group (CCIWG) and ICARP TAC Partnership
- Climate Resilience Metrics Workgroup
- OPR staff will provide an update on ICARP TAC workgroup activities on insurance and resilience metrics, seek Council feedback on progress to date and next steps.
Item 7 | General Public Comment
Item 8 | Closing, Future Agenda Items, and Meeting Adjourned
All times indicated and the order of business are approximated and subject to change. Public comment is taken on each agenda item as well as at the end of the meeting. If you wish to give comment, please notify the webinar moderator. Prior to making your comments, please state your name for the record and identify any group or organization you represent. Depending on the number of individuals wishing to address the council, the Chair may establish specific time limits on presentations. Due to technical limitations, this meeting will not be recorded.
The meeting agenda and accompanying action item materials will be posted on our website 10 calendar days prior to the meeting. To receive future notices for the Council meetings please sign up for the ICARP list serve.
The meeting location(s) are accessible to people with disabilities. Any person who requires special assistance to participate in the meeting, or wishes to request this notice or other meeting materials in an alternative format, requires translation services, or needs any disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, which would enable that person to participate at the meeting must make that request at least 7 days prior to the meeting date by contacting: email@example.com or (916) 327-0182.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Phillips at the Office of Planning and Research, 1400 Tenth Street, Sacramento, California 95814, firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 327-0182.