TAC Resilience Metrics Workgroup – June 10, 2020
Due to the continuing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, the Office of Planning and Research is hosting this working group meeting virtually.
9:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
General Meeting Resources
Meeting Agenda and Materials
Item 1 | Welcome & Roll Call
Item 2 | Overview of Resilience Metrics and Measurable Outcomes
- OPR staff will provide an overview of a white paper on resilience metrics, outlining the state of practice and knowledge, importance of setting metrics, and gaps in our understanding.
- Discussion on reaching consensus on defining terminology and focus of this work group’s efforts
Item 3 | Lightning Round Talks on Climate Change Indicators and Resilience Metrics
- Series of four brief talks on tools and resources to track historical and projected changes to California’s climate as well as pathways to measure and track climate resiliency and adaptation state actions
- Group discussion and Q&A to focus the questions and work ahead for the work group on resilience metrics
Item 4 |Draft Scope of Work and Goals for Resilience Metrics Work Group, and Roles of Work Group Members
- Discussion on draft scope of work and timeline for metrics work group as well as expectations of work group members and OPR staff
- Voting to approve draft scope of work for resilience metrics work group
Item 5 | General Public Comment
Item 6 | Wrap Up and Meeting Adjourned
All times indicated and the order of business are approximated and subject to change. Public comment is taken on each agenda item as well as at the end of the meeting. If you wish to give comment, please notify the webinar moderator. Prior to making your comments, please state your name for the record and identify any group or organization you represent. Depending on the number of individuals wishing to address the council, the Chair may establish specific time limits on presentations. Due to technical limitations, this meeting will not be recorded.
The meeting agenda and accompanying action item materials will be posted on our website 10 calendar days prior to the meeting. To receive future notices for the Council meetings please sign up for the ICARP list serve.
The meeting location(s) are accessible to people with disabilities. Any person who requires special assistance to participate in the meeting, or wishes to request this notice or other meeting materials in an alternative format, requires translation services, or needs any disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, which would enable that person to participate at the meeting must make that request at least 7 days prior to the meeting date by contacting: Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 327-0182.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Phillips at the Office of Planning and Research, 1400 Tenth Street, Sacramento, California 95814, Jennifer.email@example.com or (916) 327-0182.