California Education Learning Lab
In 2018, Assembly Bill 1809 established the California Education Learning Lab (“Learning Lab”) in order to increase learning outcomes and close equity and achievement gaps across California’s public higher education segments, particularly in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) disciplines.
Housed at the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research, the Learning Lab is part of California’s vision to grow and sustain a highly educated workforce that can meet the challenges of our changing world, whether it is combating the effects of climate change, ensuring a healthy population, or lifting communities out of poverty.
- Innovation Grant Budget Template
- Professional Development Budget Template
- January 24 Selection Committee Meeting
- RFP #2 Innovation and PD Grant Finalists
- Learning Lab: Annual Report
- Seed Grant Proposal Budget Template
- 2019-2020 Requests for Proposals
- FAQs for 2019-2020 RFPs
- Timelines for 2019-2020 RFPs
- Read our latest policy briefs